Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Friday Flashback: Favorite Childhood Toy!

All summer long Tammy's Two Cents is hosting a Summer Friday Flash Back, taking us back to our childhood! How fun! This Friday it is all about your favorite childhood toy. Be sure to check back each Friday to find out what we a flashing back to that week.

So, I had to think back to all my favorite childhood toys. I have to say it was a toss up between my Tamagotchi, Giga pets, and my Furbies! No laughing haha.

I finally decided on the Furbie. I think I had about 4. :/ I bet my momma was wishing she had a coupon for them!


My mom actually had to go on a waiting list for my first Furbie. God love her. I must say though once I got my hands on it, it went with me everywhere.

For those of you who are not familiar with Furbies, they were these little "pets" that talked in English/furbish. You had to care for them or they would actually pass away OR your cousin dropped yours out of a tree and it died. :/ Mine even had beds and bottles. They could talk back and forth with other furbies. I have to say they were pretty high tech for their time! I enjoyed all of mine!

So what was you favorite childhood toy? Please tell us below! I can not wait to hear!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I remember those!!! You must be a young thing girl! I remember buying my daughter one about 11 years ago. Too funny!

Thanks for linking up with me today! :)

Unknown said...

Oh I loved linking up it was so fun! Yes I am only 23. I said I was the baby of the bunch! lol

Tammy said...

That makes sense...my daughter must have been 1 which would make you 12 or so at the time. Gosh, now I feel old! :) LOL!