Thursday, June 21, 2012

MSMAP Has something to tell you!




After lots of thought and consideration and speaking with friends and family, the hubby, and other bloggers. I have decided to change the blogs name! I feel that over the past year even the past few months we have grown into so much more then just coupons. We now cover crafts, DIY, cleaning, recipes, beauty, and coupons! I feel that my blog name should reflect that! I do my best to help you live Frugal in all aspects not just couponing! I have been getting together with a few of my close blogging friends and throwing names around! They have all weighed in..As did my husband BUT you all are what matters! You deserve as much if not more say then anyone! So I wanna hear from you! I will list below a few names we are throwing around. I may add some down the road and you all can leave a comment with your favorite, or even ideas you have! I really want to hear from you! This process will be slow. I have lots of accounts and places that the name will need to be changed on. So it will not be over night! =] But it has begun. So  here are some names I am throwing around. =]Tell me what you think below!

Little Miss Frugal
Momma Madness
Mommy Madness
(This name is registered, however it is inactive, and will be able to be purchased in Sept. It is my favorite.)

These are my top ones for now. I will add to the list as I see fit and make my final choice in the next dew months! Please weigh in! Love ya all!

No comments: