Friday, June 1, 2012

Recipe: Sausage and Pancake Muffins



I originally saw a picture of this recipe on Pinterest but when I clicked it there was no recipe to go with it. Boooo! So I tried it out on my own and it turned out pretty darn good! The kids loved them and my one year old ate 3! So I think it is safe to say it was a hit in this momma's house.


Here is what you need:
Sausage Links or Patties
Pancake Mix
Muffin Pan
Cooking Spray

Preheat oven at 375.
Mix up your pancake mix (I just followed the instructions on the box.)
Fully Cook your sausage (in the picture I saw they did not, but I felt safer doing that.)
Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
Next place a piece of sausage in the bottom of you muffin pan.


Pour your pancake batter over top of the sausage till it is covered.
Bake for 15-18 minutes OR until edges are golden. I have a gas stove so my cooking time was based on that.

That is it. Let cool and serve. Let me know how they turn out! Happy Cooking!





8 comments:

Meagan said...

How fun!! This sounds so easy - and SO good!!

HB the Cupcake Princess said...

I really like this idea, thanks for sharing!

Sarah Welte said...

yummy!! so simple and looks really good!!

Unknown said...

Now that is a neat idea! I would've never thought of making pancakes into muffins none the less adding sausage to it! I am sure my 6 year old would love this!

Audra said...

Yum! Can't wait to try this on my kids!

Jacqui Odell said...

sounds yummy!

Jacqui Odell said...

sounds yummy!

Unknown said...

I will have to give the pancake muffins a try. Never thought of doing that.