Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our New Home

So I have been a little absent lately and I am finally able to tell you all why... We have been building a house! Let me tell you that is a hard secret to keep for 4 months! I wanted to spill the beans sooo bad, but now we are all moved in and I can tell the world!

I thought I would share a few pictures of the house. I will get some final pics for ya all once we are settled! =] I can not wait to share them with you!

Please leave feed back on any decoration ideas =] I would LOVE to hear from you!

I hope you all understand why I have been gone so much lately and forgive me =]


Front view of the house right before they put down the sidewalk and driveway.


Kitchen right before we moved in.


Left side of the kitchen right before we moved in.


Floors in both baths.


Master Bath. Sorry it will not let me turn it. :(

More pictures coming soon! I would love to hear all those decorating ideas! I have a feeling there will be lots more DIY and Crafts to come!

PS. The boys, Scarlett and Pepper are adjusting very well! They are all happy as can be. Scarlett has lots of hiding spots and the boys and Pepper have lots of room to run and play! Oh and as for the hubby. I do not think I will see much of him for a while haha. He is in love with his garage!



No comments: