Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Summer Flashback: Favorite Show As A Kid.




It is that time again, the Friday Summer Flashback with Tammy's Two Cents. This Friday it is favorite show as a kid! Boy was this one hard for me.....but I finally went with.....drum roll please....... "7th Heaven"! I watched this show everyday, religiously. Full House was right up there with it though, I must say. My two favs for sure! I love the idea of 7th Heaven. I wish there was a show like that for kids now. I feel like there is not enough family oriented shows with good morals and values anymore. Kids needs that. What was your favorite show? Tell us below! We wanna hear from you!

Here is a clip from 7th Heaven Season 4 Opening... =] Enjoy!


5 comments:

Motherhood on the Rocks said...

I actually never watched it, but I know a lot of people who did. :)

Unknown said...

You missed out! lol

Dina said...

I loved 7th Heaven!

Dawn Kropp said...

I loved 7th Heaven!! Unfortunately, I didn't watch this until after childhood... late 90s, early 00's :)

Tammy said...

I totally forgot that one. I was a little older so it was on probably in my late teens or early 20's. I was more into the 90201 and Melrose dramas...lol!