Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Summer Flashback: Favorite Vacation Spot

It is time for Friday Flashback. Linking up with Tammys Two Cents. Well I am not "flashing back" to far. Only to 2009. That was my first "real vacation" with my husband. Sure I went on vacation as a kid but this had to be my favorite spot. Panama City Beach. We went there for our honeymoon. It was AMAZZZIINGG! The water was so blue and clear, and the sand was so white. Our hotel was right on the beach and only $500 for the week.

I can not wait to take my boys and create even more memories! Our hotel was great for families. Including a mini water park for the kids, crafts, and movies by the pool.

Here are a few pictures from our Honeymoon...


View from our deck. <3 In loovveee.


Our Hotel. You can see the little water park for the kids. =]


So clear. We snorkeled and you could see the fish! It was amazing!

One memory I will never forget. I can not wait to go back and make more. I had the time of my life! So what was your favorite vacation spot. Tell us below!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

It's gorgeous! I love that blue green water. We don't see those kind of beaches on the west coast!

Dawn Kropp said...

It looks like Paradise!! I've never been.. but would like to! And the price is TERRIFIC! What hotel was this?

Unknown said...

Holiday Inn Dawn. Right on the strip. =]

Unknown said...

I went to Panama City for MY honeymoon too. The beaches and water are just beautiful. I loved sleeping with the windows open so we could enjoy with the sounds of the ocean.