Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Summer Flashback: Favortie Childhood Food or Snack

Oh this Friday Summer Flashback was a tuffy! Sooo, for my sanity, so I do not have to choose, I am going to list my favorite Food AND Snack. Lol Breaking rules!

I still made it tough on myself because anything my Mamaw made I loved! She is by far the best cook in the WORLD (well to me anyways). We had a homemade dinner on the table every night at 5 and every Sunday at Noon! She always made sure my belly was full before my Mommy picked me up! REALLY FULL! =] After racking my brain I think I finally decided nothing beat her Sunday dinner! Homemade EVERYTHING and of course her homemade FRIED CHICKEN! Mmmmmm mmmmm! I could have probably listed a ton of others like her, homemade salmon patties or hamburger hash but I think Sunday dinner has the most memories tied to them and something I will always hold close to my heart! So I am going with her homemade Fried Chicken from Sunday Dinner. =]

Best Grandparents in the world! Hands Down! =]

Ok turning off memory lane now. On to my favorite snack! This was a snack that was always on my list for my mommy for slumber parties! If anyone came to my house the knew they would be in the cabinet. I was a slight addict...and that snack would be....LITTLE DEBBIE BROWNIES! Ok so I am still an addict, ask my husband. haha They are for sure my weakness! Hands Down!



6 comments:

Brittany Boardley said...

I used to spend more time picking the nuts off of my Little Debbie brownies then actually eating it!

Unknown said...

hahah you and me both! When they came out with Cosmo Brownies my life was complete haha!

Dawn Kropp said...

I'm so glad that it just wasn't me! I picked off the nuts too!!!

Tammy said...

There is something special about homemade Fried Chicken! To think our parents and grandparents use to cook like this 7 days a week! Impressive huh?

MMAR said...

Little Debbie is definitely a weakness :)

Motherhood on the Rocks said...

mmmm...those are so yummy!