Friday, April 20, 2012

MSMAP Baking Tip: Outta Eggs?


So I was going to bake a cake this evening. I throw all the ingredients in the bowl and headed to the fridge for eggs....craapppp. We were out of eggs.... Of course we were because that is how my day has gone haha. Anyways, I had always heard that you could subsitute applesause.. What the heck? I gave it a shot. I used 1 TBS per Egg. OH to the M GEEE! It came out so moist! Probably the most moist cake I have EVER made! It would be a perfect cake to roll into cake pops.. <--- I will be trying that! No to mention it taste pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I just wanted to share this lil baking tip with ya all. Perfect for a healthier option or someone who has an egg allergy! Happy baking and stay frugal! PS. I got the cake mix and icing on sale at Aldi. =]


No comments: