Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cleaning Tip: CLEAN Dishes



Here is the cleaning tip I promised! This evening I was doing dishes and decided to experiment a little. I will say my dishes came out cleaner then EVER!! Even my Tupperware stains were gone! I was amazed with myself I must say. Not to toot my horn but toot toot! =] So here is what I added to my dish water.

Vinegar (Because you know I have this obsession with it.)
Lemon Juice
Dawn
Baking Soda


I did half and half with the water and vinegar. Then a shot of dawn and about 1/8 cup of baking soda (you may want to add this first then the water and let dissolve.) Last, about a cup a lemon juice.
That's it! Throw in your dishes and let soak for tough stains! Rinse well. Well happy washing and stay frugal! If you like this tip be sure to pin it! =]

No comments: