Saturday, April 7, 2012

DIY: LOVE Jar



I saw this little DYI craft on where else PINTEREST! So I wanted to give it a shot. I think it turned out pretty cute and it was soooo easy! I put it next to the photo jar I made and some wedding things!

Orginal poster : http://pureandnoble.blogspot.com/2011/06/reduce-reuse-recycle-repeat-mason-jars.html

Here are the things you will need:

Mason Jar
White Spray Paint
Glue Gun
Permanent Marker



First clean you jar.




Take a permanent marker and write whatever you want. I wrote " love." =] I also plan to make one to hold my toothbrushes in my bathroom that says "brush." or "bath." =]




Next go over it with a hot glue gun. Make sure to pick off all the "glue strings" so that it is nice and clean.




Finally. Paint! I did about 4 coats of white spray paint.



Enjoy and stay Frugal.

No comments: