Friday, April 20, 2012

DIY Glass Cleaner


I originally got this idea from The Frugal Girls. I decided to give it a shot because I go through glass cleaner like it is going outta style! It was super EASY and CHEAP!
Here is what you need:

One spray bottle - $1.00 at Family Dollar and REUSABLE =].
White Vinegar- $1.50 for a LARGE bottle at Family Dollar.
Dish Soap- Price may vary.


I filled my bottle up about 3/4 of the way with water and 1/4 of the way with Vinegar.  Then simply added a shot of dish soap. DONE! EASY! FRUGAL!

I tested it out on my mirrors.  It goes on kind of white ( which I like so I do not miss a spot.) Then dries clear! A store bought cleaner would cost you anywhere from $1.50- $4.00. The dish soap and vinegar cost about $2.50 and would make probably 10 to 15 bottles!! HELLO SAVINGS!

Hope you enjoy! Stay frugl! Repin if you like it!

No comments: