Friday, April 20, 2012

DIY All- Purpose Cleaner


I originally got this idea from A Blossoming Life. I saw a bunch of different ways to make this, but this one seemed to be the easiest and cheapest.

You will need:

1 Spay Bottle- $1.00 at Family Dollar and REUSABLE!
White Vinegar- $1.50 at Family Dollar for a LARGE bottle.
Lemon Juice- $1.50 (estimated) at Aldis.
Dish Soap- Price may vary.

I experimented with this a lot to get the right smell and such. You can as well. You can also add your favorite fragrance. I chose to stay more natural and use lemon juice. I started by filling my bottle about 1/2 way with water. Then a 1/4 of white vinegar and 1/4 of lemon juice. Then simply add a shot of dish soap. That's it. Done!

All my supplies together cost around $4 and would probably make about 10 - 15 bottles of cleaner! HELLO SAVINGS! Well enjoy, stay frugal, and repin if you like!

No comments: