Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fan Request: Washer Deal



Buying appliances always seems to be a HUGE investment, but it does not have to be...when you know where to look. I had a fan ask me to find them a deal on a washer. Brand did not matter as long as it did the job. So I went on the hunt. Here is what I found. Happy Shopping.

* I searched for washers around 3 cu. ft.

One of my favorite stores for appliances is Sears Outlet. You can always find a good deal. So that is where I started.

The fan was kind enough to give me her zip. Picking big appliances up from the store can really help you save big! I found a Kenmore Top-Load Washing Machine 3.4 Cubic Foot (reconditioned) for $158.93 when you pick up from their store location: Sears Department Store BEAVERCREEK 2727 Fairfield Commons Beavercreek, OH 45431-3778. *Please call before making the trip.

Another good place to look for big appliances is a department stores "scratch and dent" section. It can be something as minor as one scratch to the paint, but if the costumer returns it, it is normally considered "used" and can not be put back on the floor. Their loss your GAIN. You can find some BIG discounts!

Some "cheap" brands I found while on my hunt were Haier and Hotpoint.

If you do not mind buying used I suggest just checking your local Craigslist listings and Ebay.

No comments: