Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fan Request: A Few Diaper Deals Week Of 4/23


Anyone with little ones knows how expensive diapers can be! Oh how I wished I couponed with my first! Finding diapers on sale or for FREE is a MUST with little ones so you can stock up! Who wnats to pay full price for diapers? YUCK! Here are a few good deals I hunted down! Diapers do not have BIG sales often so when you find one stock up!!


First off you may consider signing up for Amazon Mom/Prime. Check it out and see if it suits you!  There are lots of diaper savings!

I just recently snagged some diapers at Aldi for under $5 I believe. I was pleased over all with the diapers, they are similar to Huggies.

Snag a decent Huggies deal at Amazon right now on Huggies Snug and Dry Size 1, 100 ct. Box.  Save 5% discount with Subscribe & Save, save 15% with FREE Amazon Mom membership, then
clip the $2.00 off eCoupon. FINAL- $13.18 (+tax) or $.13/diaper. Thanks
Thrifty Northwest Mom!

Sign up to VitaCost right now and get a $10 credit. Use that credit on Seventh Generation Baby™ Overnight Diapers Stage 4 -- 24 Diapers and snag them for $4.08 plus shipping. Thanks Money Saving Mom.

Huggies Jumbo Pack at $9.49 at Walgreen use the $2/1 SS 4/15 coupon and snag them for $7.49.

Here are a couple high value printables:


If I find anymore deals I will be sure to add them. If you have any please shoot me a email at moneysavingmommasandpoppas@hotmail.com
Happy Shopping and Stay Frugal!

No comments: