Friday, August 3, 2012

Win Coach Gift Cards!



Who wants to win a Coach Gift Card? I DO I DO! Well now is your chance and it is easy! Coach is offering a new "game" in celebration of their colorful new Legacy Collection. They invited me to choose my FAV color (as you can see below) now all you have to do is share it share it share it! When ever you visit "My Color Tag" keep an eye out. They are hiding gift cards across participating blogs. ;) That means you could find a gift card right here! =] WHOO HOOO! So be sure to come back and keep sharing away! FYI: A blogger friend of mine had a reader win a $100 gift card on day ONE! Heck Yes! =] Start sharing below!


 

2 comments:

Jacqui Odell said...

My mother loves coach!

kelly said...

What makes Coach so nice? I don't think I have ever seen a real Coach.