Monday, August 27, 2012

40 Halloween Crafts!!




I put together a fun list of Halloween/Fall crafts and decorations for you all. You are sure to love them! Let me know which ones you plan on doing! I would love to see the finished product! These are all sure to make your home look festive! From picture frames to pillows I have you covered! I marked my personal FAVS! =] Enjoy! Lets get crafty!

1.       Halloween Lunch Bags (Personal Fav)

2.      Spider Web Glass

3.      Spooky Poison Bottles

4.      Treats Wall Art

5.      Googly Eye Picture Frame (Personal Fav)

6.      Book Pumpkin

7.      Floating Ghost (Personal Fav)

8.     Eyes In The Bushes

9.      Egg Carton Spiders



12.  Ghost Leaves

13.  Pumpkin and Ghost Bottles (Personal Fav)



16.  Placemat Pillows (Personal Fav)

17.   Pumpkin Jars

18.  Halloween 2x4 Characters (Personal Fav)

19.  Ghost Writer (AWESOME)





24.  DIY Halloween Wreath (Personal Fav)




28. Ghost Poop (Personal Fav)







35.  Spider Topiary (Personal Fav)


37.  Burlap Pumpkin Sign (Personal Fav)



40.  Coffee Can Scarecrow

*I do not claim any of these crafts or pictures as my own.

No comments: