Sunday, August 19, 2012

Recipe: EASY Homemade Ranch




This recipe is sooo easy and healthy. It takes only 3 ingredients! One jar is only 255 calories!! Here is what you need:



1 Mason Jar
1 Cup (NOT 1 container Dannon Oikos Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix (NOT Dip Mix)
1/2 Cup 1% Milk ( I used whole milk because it is what I had on hand. I didnt see
the point in buying 1% milk for one recipe. Adjust calories accodingly!)

Throw all ingredents in your mason jar, shake WELL. Chill for a while before serving. That is it! How easy is that recipe! Let me know how you like it and PIN it! =]

Big thanks to Fluffi Mama for this recipe!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Yum...sounds good! :)

Sarah Welte said...

Keeley and TJ are ranch fanatics!! I mean they put it on everything!! I will have to try this, thanks for sharing!

ETowns said...

I used to make this but never with greek yogurt. I may give it a try. I'll have to hide it from the kiddos!

HB the Cupcake Princess said...

With as much Ranch as we go through here I will be making this!