Sunday, August 26, 2012

FREE Halloween Subway Art Printable + Transferable Version!


So I have seen similar wall art floating around and decided to make one for myself and wanted to share with you all as well!. You can simply print it off and frame it in a frame you already have or make a cute frame for Halloween. Then hang it up or set it out. Easy, frugal and cute decoration to add a little Halloween color to any room! Be sure to pass it on and pin if you like. =] Get your FREE Printable here. Then click file, download, open and print. If you have any problems please let me know. Once you have it framed send me a pic! I would love to see!( It is set as a 8x10, when I click print I can select print (1) 8x10. )

Print the transferable version here. Print onto transfer paper and transfer onto the surface of your choice! =]
 
 Made By: Jamie at Money Saving Mommas and Poppas
 


*Clipart obtained from Microsoft Word and PicMonkey.

No comments: