Friday, August 24, 2012

DIY: Homemade Febreze


 
 
So yesterday I ran out of "smelly goods". I had guest on there way but I did not want to run to the store just for that. I have seen this floating around on the Internet for a while and decided to give it a try so I whipped up a quick batch and I LOVED it! It smelled wonderful and my guest loved the smell as well! It made my house smell so clean and FRESH! There are numerous recipes, all the same ingredients however. Here is the one from Fake it Frugal:
 
 
1/8 Cup of Your Favorite Fabric Softener
2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
Hot Tap Water - To Fill the Bottle to the Top
 
I had a little smaller bottle so I cut it in half. Shake the bottle well after adding all ingredients and go on a spraying spree! Ah, fresh house! Enjoy! Pin it if you like it!

No comments: