Sunday, August 19, 2012

Check Out My Baby Shower Gifts!

A friend of mine had a baby shower over the weekend. I found this adorable wash cloth lollipop idea on 320 Days Of Sunshine it was too cute to pass up!

I simply rolled wash clothes into strips and taped them. Then I taped two together to make one long strip. I did this twice. Then stacked the strips on top of each other and rolled into a ball, and secured with tape. Then tape a spoon on the back. I got the treat bags at Walmart in the wedding section. (All supplies from WalMart.)

The gift basket also came from Walmart for about $4. I hot glued the ribbon around and the foam letter (found in the craft section.) Then I filled it with tons of goodies for baby. Everyone loved it!

So Easy and personal! What do you think?



No comments: