Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What Momma wants. Can you help?




My blog is quickly expanding. We now cover so many more topics and interest. The blog has really picked up these past few months and I feel that it is time to give it a "face lift." I am currently looking for my own header and logo. I do not have a ton of money to spend but would be happy to hear some quotes and/or work out a deal with you.

Here is what I am looking for:

I LOVE the characters in these blogs:

You get the idea... =]

I have two little guys 1 and almost 4. With bright blue eyes!I would like something with maybe one of them hanging on my leg and holding the baby. Looking stressed haha. Then possibly a vacuum, duster, cooking supplies, computer,coupon book,coupons, DIY supplies,and such scattered about. My husband works on the river if maybe we could incorporate that in there some how. I was thinking maybe me and the kids standing by the window and the river with a tugboat and my husband on it behind the window... I don't know. I can supply a family picture. I also have a blue eyed cat and a dog to incorporate. So now I am on the hunt for someone who can make this happen and work with me on price and/or make a deal. Can you help? Please contact me on Facebook or email me at: moneysavingmommasandpoppas@hotmil.com

Thanks so much for your time! =]

No comments: