Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cleaning Tip: Headlights



So I ran across this tip on Pinterest, it is originally from E-how. I have not gotten to try it yet because my headlights are new, but I did however see a before and after. I can not wait to try it out on my husbands old Bronco! All you need is toothpaste and a rag. You put toothpaste on the rag and rub it on the headlight in a circular motion (like your waxing or buffing it) till it breaks down the grime. Then rinse with water and wipe clean! That is it! How Easy! I can definitely see why it would work. I mean toothpaste breaks down grime on your teeth. Why not headlights? Well please let me know how it works for you!! Happy Cleaning!

*Update: Tried it out on my grandma's car today! You can see this difference for yourself. It takes some elbow grease but I only spent about 10 minutes on it! Think what they would look like if I repeated it a few times!!  WOW!

 

No comments: