Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fan Request: Exterior Paint Coupons

Valspar 5 Gallon Tint Base Medallion Exterior Latex House & Trim Paint

I had a fan send me on the hunt for some exterior paint coupons. Right now at her local Wagner Hardware Valspar Medallion Exterior Paint (5 gallon bucket) on sale and it comes with a $20 mail and rebate. She wondered if I had any coupons to combine with this deal, so I went on the hunt. I did not find any coupons but found two possible ways to get some!


She let me know that Wagner is a part of the Do It Best Brand. So I set off to my first place to find coupons. Their website. First I found the local Wagner Hardware Site. After a little clicking around it took me to the Do It Best Website. There I found exactly what I was looking for. If you sign up for their newsletter ( found at the bottom of the page ) you get special promotions, coupons, and discounts sent to your email. Which you should be able to use in your local store! =] Hopefully by signing up they send you some good coupons!

You can also go to the Valspar Website and sign up for specials and discounts to be sent to your email (find it at the bottom of the page.)

Also keep am eye out on the Valspar Facebook Page.
  
The best place to always look for coupons is right on the website or social networking page!


No comments: