Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Planters Peanut Butter DEAL!


So I was out and about last night (I will share one of my hauls with you in a bit.) Anyways I had originally planned to grab the 2/$5 deal on Planters Peanut Butter at CVS and use my $1 OFF 2, BUT when I was at Dollar General I saw a better deal!! Right now Planters Peanut Butter is $2. Grab 2 of them bringing your total to $4. Use you $1 OFF 2 from this past Sunday's paper. Final cost- $3 for 2 Planters Peanut Butter Jars (that is $1.50 each!) Not free but with the price of peanut butter now, a good deal never the less. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good to me. I'll be stocking up at that price. Thanks!

Unknown said...

That's a great deal! Wish I would have seen this earlier when I was at Dollar General! Thanks for sharing!