Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy 1 Year To The MSMAP Facebook Page!!



It seems like just yesterday my friends were asking me to start a Facebook page to share some deals I found here and there with them. If you would have told me a year later I would have nearly 5400 Facebook fans, nearly 900 Twitter followers, and a few hundred blog and Pinterest followers I probably woulda fell outta my chair, but it has become a reality! I have learned so much in this past year and the blog has grown so much. It has become more then I had ever expected and brought extraordinary opportunities for  myself and my family. I wish I could tell you I had this huge blog/speech planned, but I don't. I just wanted to speak from the heart and truly thank each and everyone of you for sticking behind me! I love to share deals, DIY, giveaways and more with ya all and I hope to keep doing so for more years to come! You all are truly amazing and I can not thank you enough for growing this blog into what it is today. I have a feeling the year to come will bring even greater things for you all and myself! I have teamed up with some pretty great bloggers and I am learning so much everyday! You all truly hold a place in my heart, without you I would not be where I am at today. If you would have told me a year ago I would make it to the final round of a Cheap Sally blogging contest and I would be running with the "big dogs" and placed first in my state I probably would have laughed but with you all I did just that and have moved on to even greater things! This has not only been an outstanding year for the blog but my family as well. I have bigger announcements to come! Soon. =] I look forward to the year to come and can not wait to take you all along. I hope you will stand behind me for years to come and enjoy the blog! I would like to share a few pictures of this past year with the blog and my family. I hope you enjoy! Stay Frugal! =]

Our first ever logo. Makes me giggle.




The MSMAP's Boys are growing! =]


Our first Webinar. #TechProbbleemss


MSMAP introduces DIY.


MSMAP introduces cleaning tips.


MSMAP introduces hair tutorials.


One of MSMAP's first hauls.



MSMAP gets a new pet. =]



 But don't forget about Pepper.


Cheap Sally Finalist!


Momma and Poppa have there 2 year Anni. <3

Hope you enjoyed a look back into the past year. More announcements and pictures to come..soon. ;)


No comments: