Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Lord Will Always See You Through

This post is not related to frugal living, however it holds a place in my heart and I felt the need to share it with you. I hope you will take the time to read it. Especially young mothers like myself, who often become over whelmed. Please feel free to leave your feedback below! =]

I go to school with a woman who is very close to the lord and spiritual, and a woman and child advocate. Anyways I left class early today to get some work done in the library. When I got done I crossed paths with her in the parking garage. I do not know why but we started talking... I ended up talking to her for about a half hour....I got into a little about me having a child young and going to school and such....and out of nowhere she says, you are beautiful and an extraordinary woman and Ashton (who I had young) is going to grow up and be an extraordinary young man and do amazing things because YOU are his mother! I got tears in my eyes and said thank you, I needed that. I said I have been so stressed lately. She said the lord wants you to know that. He told me to tell you that! She said something told me you were having a bad week. I said I am! She said God did not bring you all the way here to drop you on your butt, he will see you through and you're going to be just fine! Needless to say I was a hot mess and crying by the time I got to my car. I truly needed to hear that and I think so many other moms/dads, woman/men do too! She also said I may have had Ashton young, but God gave him to me for a reason and a purpose and has BIG plans. He is my inspiration she said. I can say that about BOTH my boys, they truly are. I would not be in school or where I am today if it was not for them! Anyone who knew me can tell you I probably have done a complete 180 from then to now. They have made me a much better person and a very determined young lady! I do not even know this ladies name, but she does not know how much she impacted me. I am sorry this is so long but I hope someone reads it and takes it to heart as I did and takes from it. You can do and be anything, TRUST in the Lord, he will NOT let you down! I have come to realize more so this year just how good he really is and just how much prayer makes a difference and he puts people into your life for a reason. I truly believe I crossed paths with her (any other night I would have ran to my car) so that I could hear what she had to say. Chase you dreams, the lord will see you through! ♥ xoxo


MY WORLD! <3
 

2 comments:

Dawn Kropp said...

This is a terrific "YAY! God!" Moment :) Thank you so much for sharing *hugs*

Tammy said...

I read this on FB and loved it...God knows what we need to hear and when. This gal sounds like an angel! Keep your head up and smiling!