Sunday, July 29, 2012

Have a broken Disney DVD?


A friend of mine just filled me in about this. So I thought I would share with you all. Do you have a toddler ( or two in my case ) who like to use DVDs as Frisbees...and lets face it when they are broke who has the money to replace it...some new ones are pretty pricey! Well next time your little one...or you..breaks a Disney DVD you can get it replaced for just $6.95 per DVD disc and $8.95 per Blu-ray disc through Disney's Replacement plan....who knew? I was not even aware they had this! Big thanks to my friend who shared this with me! Now I can replace Ashton's favorite Toy Story DVD!! =] So what do you think of this? Tell me below! =] For more info and the full address go here. Now of course if it was scratched I would find a more frugal way to fix it. =] BUT if it is literally BROKE, this is nice to know!

No comments: