Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Big Savings At Radio Shack!

So I do not know if I told ya all or not but Scarlett my oh so innocent kitten..knocked my droid off the counter and broke it. :( I had already dropped it in the driveway so it was on its last leg...anyways....I am in desperate need of a new phone...My Dino phone just is not cutting it with all the work I do online... So yesterday after school I stopped at our local Radio Shack to see what kind of phones they had and sales...To my surprise they were having a pretty nice 4th of July Sale!! All sprint phones (it may have been all phones but this is my carrier, so the only ones I looked at) were $50 or less (except the I-phone, that sale ended on the 30th DARN IT!) Anyways, even the Droids were as low as $50 (like the Galaxy) with a 2 year agreement and they even had a tablet for $99 (original $130). I believe the sale ends on 7/14. Happy Shopping!

No comments: