Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Recipe: Single Serving Chocolate Chip Dessert

I originally got this recipe from My Happy Place. I tweaked it a little last night because I did not have any eggs. Let me just say it was a big hit with the little ones and perfect serving size for them and for mommy! =]

Here is what you need:

1 tbsp. butter/melted
1 tbsp. white sugar
1 tbsp. brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk ( I substituted 1 tbsp. of applesauce. It gave it a hint of apple flavor too.)
1/4 c. flour
2 tbsp. chocolate chips

Mix  together butter, sugars, egg (or applesauce) and vanilla in a bowl or cup. I used a coffee cup... Next add your flour and salt. Mix well until you have a nice smooth, doughy, mixture. Then add your chocolate chips!


Before it went in the microwave. This pic does not do it justice at all but the only one I got.
:( Head on over to My Happy Place to see the finished delish product!

Microwave for 60 seconds or until dough looks baked. I ended up doing it for about 90 seconds. Now, ENJOY! Happy Cooking!

No comments: