Saturday, July 14, 2012

Possible HUUGEEE Savings On Gas! *HOT HOT HOT*

Shell Spin to Win

Ashley from Embracing Beauty sent this my way and I HAD to share with ya all! With the way gas prices are right now I could sure use these savings and let me tell you this could add up to some amazing savings!

Right now Shell is hosting and amazing instant win game! Go here to find out more and spin to win! You could win FREE gas! But they are not done yet! One you "lock in your savings" you will get a unique link! Share this link with EVERYONE! For every person who signs up under you, you get $0.05 OFF the gallon! That could add up to some ammmazing savings!

Here is a little spinning secret Ashley shared : " Here’s a little Spin to Win secret. You can keep clicking the refresh {F5} until you get the spin you want. I got $0.25 off a gallon!"

So how much do you love me for sharing this with you? Best possible freebie/savings EVER? I think so!! SO GO GO GO!

No comments: