Sunday, July 15, 2012

MSMAP Takes You Back To School For $9.23 or LESS!



As some of you know I have been on the hunt all morning for back to school deals! Now I am going to wrap it all up into one post for ya all and take you back to school this year for $9.23 or LESS!

I searched ad after ad, store after store and I THINK I have found you the best deals and all without coupons, so stack some coupons on top and you have some amazing savings!

Here is your back to school list for under $11:
(Click on the link for the FULL post.)
Grand Total: $9.23

Well there it is! Your back to school wrap up for $9.23 or LESS! Keep in mind again this is without coupons! Find a coupon and you could score some awesome deals! I would love to hear how much you saved and your feedback below! Keep in mind back to school deals repeat themselves every year! Keep it frugal this year!

No comments: