Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Experience With A Medium

So yesterday went down to are local shoot/flea market. There are 100s of booths set up with everything from artist to crafters. My son spotted some model cars in one booth. They lady in the booth told him to tell his daddy they were $10, so he ran over to my husband and repeatedly told him they were $10 and drug him to them. I then noticed the sign above the booth said physic... She  pointed to Ashton and said, that one is well behaved, well mannered, and keeps to himself and that Easton had a temper ( who at the time was surprisingly sitting there quiet) and lord help me when he got older.. I stood there dumb founded... Boy did she hit the nail on the head. I said yea your right. I said this one right here (pointing to Easton) has a hot head and is a big flirt.. She laughed and said, " like his mom?" no comment. Ok, so Easton is me done over...She then said and you are German and Indian... Right again. I must have had a dumb founded look on my face because she smiled and said that's what I do I am a medium...
 We left to continue walking around but I couldn't get my mind off of her or the things she said... I had to go back... We finished walking the whole place. I told my husband I had to go back before we left... So we did. I quietly waited why she finished up with someone else... I have to admit I was not expecting much... I was hoping for a lot...but I never dreamed having the experience I did..
 I walked in and set down... I said can I ask you a quick question.. She said of course. I said someone once told me my oldest son has an old soul and my youngest has a young soul.. She stood up and looked at them for a second and said YES! She said your oldest one there is very spiritual and gifted... She said he can sit for hours and play by himself... I about fell outta my chair... One because that is Ashton to a T and two because he asked me once who that was behind me... There was no one... I wrote it off as freaky and a toddler imagination... I told her that and she said, no he saw my great grandmother. Yes I was a little freaked out...She must have saw it in my face because she told me not to let it scare me...to embrace it....she then told me again that my youngest was hot headed...didn't go to bed unless he wanted too, and lord help me if something did not go his way....Easton. to. a. T.
 
It was then time for me...I handed her my hand and she placed he finger tips in my palm. She had to tell me to relax more than once. ha. She started right off by saying I drive like a grandma when my little ones are in the car but I have a led foot when they are not...that may or may not be true ha-ha. She then said she was seeing a new car that I backed into something. WOW. When I was pregnant with Ashton, Matt bought me a Jeep. That week I backed it into a pole! I told her about the Jeep and told her how mad Matt was, we laughed and she said oh yea he was mad ha-ha.  She told me my dreams were very reachable. She told me I had 3 guardian angels. I lost both my grandfathers and a very dear friend so I assume she is speaking of them, unless one of them is this man <---read link. She told me I had two families and one of those families had went away. My parents are divorced and my dad moved 13 hours away....At this point I was starting to become more and more amazed...She then went into personal family things that were all spot on....things I am not ready to share. She told me my mom is my rock and watches my boys a lot for me.. She could not be more right. I would be lost without my mom. At this point I started to bawl...She told me that I had had two relationships in my time (serious ones) and that she believed my husband was my true soul mate but that she felt I still had a bit of a wall up because I was hurt so bad before...I was just about speechless..Which does not happen to me very often. I told her I was kinda hoping Ashton had seen my grandpa that day.... She said he had seen him. She said a tall man, with dark hair, who died in his 50's. My grandfather was a tall tall man with a full head of dark hair that died in his 50s... She said 54 but he was in fact 58.We talked more and she asked me if I had any questions...I said I just wanted to know if my Papa (my grandpa) and my friend who passed were ok.....This is when it turned into an extremely emotional and life changing experience.
 
She asked me if I had a picture of my Papa.. I had just so happened to download one to my phone last week....through the tears I managed to find it and hand it to her...This is the picture I gave her in case your curious...
 
 
She held it in her hand smiling.. She said he loved children...she said I keep seeing him in heaven bouncing kids on his knee. Now I know she could say that about anyones grandpa, but that is something me grandpa did to us kids all the time, let us sit on his knee, and he LOVED his babies. She pointed at my grandma (who is still living). Now her, she didn't put up with his shit. Boy oh boy did she hit that nail on the head ha-ha. She said she is the anchor of the whole family. She could not have been more right... We would all be lost without my Mama...completely lost. She went on to say she felt as if my grandpa had a faith but never went to church and that my grandma was on him all the time about it.....Hit the nail on the head again. My grandma never misses church...ever and always wanted him to go. She also kept asking about cinnamon and I was racking my brain and then I remembered my grandma always bought cinnamon cakes for my grandpa! At this point I was a hot mess.. My world fell apart when I lost my grandpa...literally...and to hear he was ok and happy meant the world.
 
 
 
I told her I didn't have a picture of Alisha (above) on my phone (my stupid Facebook wouldn't work). I thought to myself I really need to know how she is.....She looked at me and said very softly, was she in a car wreck? And I lost it.......She asked if she was 19..she wasn't 19 but she passed on October 19th 2007. What happened next completely 100% threw me for a loop...she went on to say she hydroplaned... I always knew that Alisha had went up on to an embankment and flipped her car, but I have asked myself 1000x why she would have swerved....Whether she was right or not I don't know. I do know however, we had a very bad storm the night before and that might make sense...but I'll never know for sure. She went on to say she was right there...at the reading. I broke down again. She said she was fond of my youngest because he had her attitude ha-ha. She went on to say that Alisha told her I lose things a lot....tattle tale!! ha-ha. I so do! She said that Alisha told her the next time it is missing to look in the recliner cushion. I will have to remember that. I said I always thought I could feel her some days. I said after I had Ashton I was laying in my hospital room alone after hubby and family went to get me food and I thought I felt someone grab my hand, without even thinking I said Alisha's name out loud...I always thought I was just loopy from the meds ha-ha. She said no that it was her.  
 
We talked a bit more and then ended the session. I think I told her thank you 9 million times....my make-up was running down my face and my husband was standing there dumb founded. I thought about everything she said all day....and all night..and today. I finally decided the best thing to do would be to get it all out there and off my chest and to share it with you all. Now it is a written memory as well and something I will hold onto forever. I do plan to see her again. I don't know how much more she can tell me but I would like to see her again.
 
Well that sums it up for the most part. If I remember more details I will add them. I hope you enjoyed reading. Leave your thoughts and comments below PLEASE! I would love to hear from you! Thanks. =]

 

2 comments:

Motherhood on the Rocks said...

That gave me goosebumps. I would go to one, but I'm scared of what they might tell me...

ETowns said...

Mediums to me are like soothsayers; they scare me. I was really nervous reading your post. I hope your visit made you feel better, which was the ultimate goal, right?