Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pictures From My 7 Days To A Clean House Challenge!


Here are some pictures from my 7 Days To a Clean House Challenge! Please excuse my lack of decor, but now that my house is in tip top shape I can start decorating like crazy! So did you take my challenge? Did you follow the schedule? Check out the original post here and find out how to get your house in tip top shape and keep it that way! Ill post pics when I start decorating! =] Post comments below of decor idea OR if you plan to do the challenge!


 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Jacqui Odell said...

I love your kitchen!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your house is gorgeous!

So I haven't done the 7 days of cleaning, but, I did get a cleaning bug and am doing pretty well! I blame you! LOL

Tara said...

Your house is beautiful! I am officially jealous :)

Amanda said...

I have no pictures to show yet, as I am starting the challenge today. Wish me luck! I hope my apartment looks great by the end of the week!