Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cleaning 101: Removing Rust



 
 
So...not sure how the fork made in it the second picture haha....but anywaayys!
 
 
Cleaning 101 Tip:
 
Soak rusty items in lemon juice! I did not even use straight lemon juice ( I used half lemon juice half water) and look at the difference!! I wish you could see the whisk better or see it all in person for that matter! I was amazed! My items soaked over night (only because my mom brain kicked in and I forgot about them) but I think a few hours would have done it! After soaking rub with a scrub brush and rinse clean!=] Happy Cleaning!



4 comments:

Diane N - Philzendia said...

Great tip for getting rid of rust. Never thought to use lemon juice.

Motherhood on the Rocks said...

Awesome! I'm pinning this for sure!

Jacqui Odell said...

Great Idea! I need to do this to some stuff!

Amanda said...

Great Tip!