Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tutorial On How To Earn FREE STUFF From NoMoreRack NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!!!



Quick Blurb on what NoMoreRack is: Basically all it is is a site that has 8 deals a day at up to 90% (sometimes 100%) OFF.. Yes I have ordered from them! You can also earn free products!


Ok I decided to do a tutorial on how to earn FREE stuff from NoMoreRack like Ipads, Kendles, and more!!! No strings attached, no cost to you, 100% FREE!!!!!! I have alot of people ask me if it is legit or a scam.. it is 100% legit I use it and here is how you can too!!!

           First click on the link ( you will find it on my facebook page as well.) NoMoreRack.









After sign up if it does not take you directly to your account, click on your email at the top of the screen.



Once you are on your account home page, click invite friends. 



From there you will find a unquie link and 4 EASY steps.



Simply copy and past you link to your facebook, twitter, blog, email, and ask your friends to click it and sign up for FREE!



You can also click on the friendrack link to read a little more and find your referral link there as well.  After you have followed the easy steps, start browsing and pick a gift you want to work toward! I am working toward the laptop! =]
Here are more great prizes:



After you have "racked" up enough friends simply click the prize you want and check out! No need to even pay SHIPPING! 100% FREE!!!!!




Easy as can be right? So I hope this helped and  hope will sign up and join me!! Also Click the YouTube link below to watch a PROOF VIDEO! =]



   

No comments: