Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bounce Dryer Bar Review



Bounce Dryer Bar Review

I was recently sent a Bounce Dryer Bar from Vocalpoint to review. I love opportunities like this! So big thanks to Vocalpoint and Bounce! Right off the bat when I opened the package it smelled AMAZING!! It was super easy to install you just wipe the surface clean and peel and stick! EASY! It claims to last 2 months. It did last 2 months however the scent gets lighter... When your 2 months are up it even tells you to "replace"! The only problem I really saw is EVERYTHING sticks to it, hair, fuzzy, ect.  ( but hey I guess that is better than on your clothes right? ) If you like a lighter scent this is for you.  I however like a stronger scent so I combined with a Bounce dryer sheet, however if I forgot one I was still covered! That I liked! Over all I was pleased with the product and would purchase it again!
Be sure to tell Vocalpoint and Bounce you read a review from MSMAP!


No comments: