Monday, August 29, 2011

Momma needs a new logo!




Logo and Button Design Contest Rules



Hey fans I am looking for a logo to call my own.  Here is what I am looking for:

A girl similar to the one in my display, only tailored to look like me.

Holding a blue eyed baby boy and a blue eyed toddler maybe hanging on my leg

Coupons, laptop, freebies, ect. around me.



How to submit:

Either email me at moneysavingmommasandpoppas@hotmail.com or post it to my wall.  It will then be added to the Contest album on my facebook page. You must agree to the rules! I must get at least 10 submission to begin contest!



Rules:

You must submit the logo and button before Sept 8th.  My fans will then have 2 weeks to like their favorite to persuade me to choose one.  However the choice is mine at the end.

Your winnings:

The logo and button I chose will then be displayed on my facebook, twitter, and blog.  The winner will then get their ad placed on my blog PERMANTLY never to be taken down! =] I currently charge $50 a month to rent a ad space so you do the math =]!!

*I am not obligated to keep this logo forever I may change it at anytime, if I see fit, however if I do so your ad will still stay up!

Thanks so much! Please email me if you have any question! Ready, set, design!

No comments: